Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's been way too long.....


It’s been two months since my last Blog entry…

I must apologies to everyone for the long delay between entries.  I will make every attempt to get back in to my weekly postings.



The move this summer has been harder on me then I had thought it would be.  I spent 40 years of my life in Missouri and had to leave a lot of family and friends behind.   We still keep in touch obviously but it’s not the same as being able to see them in person.  I just haven’t been in the mood or right frame of mind to be posting every week.  Add to that the extra stress of the transition, came my new teaching  position at an at-risk school and it’s just been too much.



I don’t know if I mentioned before but my youngest son moved out last year and decided it was time he lived with his father in Springfield, Missouri.  This meant I had to leave him behind in Missouri.  We don’t talk as much as I would like but he did come down for a visit this summer and I got to spend some much needed time with him.  I miss and love him dearly but for now he is better off with his Father.
 


We are still having trouble getting the financing for the first big order.  A small business just doesn’t have much of a chance against the bigger suppliers.  We have made attempt to get appointments with some good Bra stores but have made little progress.  So we missed our planned roll out at the National Women’s Survivors Show that was this month.  Instead of making another scheduled date and miss it we are now just working as hard as we can to get things done in a timely manner. 

I was almost hesitant making a promise of a roll out to start with, simply because my sister Cheryl, the whole inspiration of what I am wanting to do in the first place would have never made a promise she couldn’t keep to anyone.

I guess this is one more reason to tell you never give up on your dreams, your desires and your passions. You will hit road blocks throughout, but quitters never feel that since of accomplishment. When life gets hard, you just get harder!

After some long careful decisions we have decided to make a big pitch that could possibly get our ball rolling.  I don’t want to go in to much detail now and it just seem like I am making more promises, so you will have to keep checking back for updates and more information on that.


So for now, again I am sorry for not keeping up with this like I should have been….

I love you all and remember keep making the most of your dash!
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment