Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 3 and lots been going on...


What a week

Well it’s been quite a week here at Cheryl’s…. We have had quite a few unexpected major events!

http://www.change.org/petitions/victoria-s-secret-make-survivor-bras-to-help-breast-cancer-survivors-feel-beautiful

I am sure you have all been keeping track of the wonderful woman who has started a petition for VS to start handling Mastectomy bras.  You have all already read how they turned us down siting that “Specialty Bras” just aren’t what they carry.  These two ladies took time out of their schedules and made a trip up to visit with VS.

Well my amazing Husband tracked down Allana Maiden and her wonderful Mother Debbie Barett.  I spoke to Debbie for a time on Tuesday over the phone.  I told her all about Cheryl and the bras we have designed.  She was thrilled!  My husband contacted her again by email and we have all her details and sizes and will be making one of our bras just for her!
Allana and Debbie

Then!  I am going to be a guest on the Cancer Warrior Podcast/Radio Show!  She tapes the show tomorrow and plays on Wednesday Mornings.

 

Mel Majors
 
Mel is a Cancer survivor herself  and I am looking forward to being on her Show! 
When it gets put up on iTunes I will make sure to let everyone know!!!  I’ll blog next week on how it went!
Well that’s this week…..remember do what you can with what you’re given….Love Adrienne

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment