Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 6 Cheryl is always there....


This past weekend we attended the St Louis Working Woman’s Show in St Louis.  We didn’t have a booth but we attended the show as spectators.  My husband and I did wear our Cheryl’s shirts and took plenty of business cards just in case.

 The parking was terrible.  The venue they used really just didn’t have enough parking for the great turnout they had on Saturday.  We didn’t know what to expect so we just bought our tickets and walked in the closest door we could find.  The crowds were amazing, people moving all about in what seemed like just roaming lines.

First booth we stopped at was the Harley Davidson Booth.  Yes this was just for Mike.  He is a “Biker” and we love going for rides.  He insisted I get up on the display bike so he could get a photo of me!  LOL
 
While I was entering the raffle to win the Bike, Mike was chatting with the Harley Rep about our company.  Cheryl always directs me exactly where I need to go it seems.  The reps Girlfriend had just had Cancer surgery for a lump in her breast and cancer in one of her lungs.  It never stops amazing me how Cheryl is always with me.  I chatted with the man for a few more minutes explained my own encounters with cancer and breast surgery.  You could tell he loved his Girlfriend very much and was worried about her.  I gave him my number and told him to have his GF call me, sometimes just talking to someone that has gone through it and understands is a great help.   Mike and I walked on knowing the rest of the show was going to be just as amazing.

Production begins back at our Factory March 1.  Mike has his trip all planned and will be bringing back Production Samples that we can start showing to potential Buyers and finally get moving. 

He has also finalized the details for Debbie Barrett’s Custom Bra we are having made.  It will be finished when he gets to the factory and in April we will make arrangements to go visit Debbie and Deliver it in Person!  I can’t wait to finally meet her in person after the phone calls and emails it will be nice to give her a big hug!

(courtesy of ABC news)
 
Well that’s it for this week!  I appreciate all our new Twitter Followers and supporters seems we add two or three now almost daily!  We are planning on showing our bras at the Nashville National Women's Survivors Convention in August….Stay tuned for more details as it gets closer.
 

Always, always remember Make the Most of Your Dash!  I love you all….Adrienne
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this Blog, you're really making the most of your time on Earth. I love you and am praying for the best with all involved in this process. Cheryl's bras to the moon!!!

    ReplyDelete