Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 7...Stress,Tattoos and China


Week 7

Things have been a bit tough this week, nothing with the company or my work.  More personal…..stress and issues with my family.  I don’t want to burden all of you with my problems, this is supposed to be about our journey to start and grow this Cheryl’s Bras.  But then again it’s our personal and emotional baggage that makes us who and what we are.
 
I have mentioned before that I am a Teacher in a school system in Missouri.  I work with children with behavioral issues.  Our family is packing up this summer and moving south to Florida.  My husband has children and parents back in Florida and ever since we have been together, he has traveled back and forth between Florida and Missouri.  It’s hard being apart so much.   After this first year of our marriage we are going to Florida so that our family can all be together.  It’s going to be hard to pick up and start over again, but I know he loves me and will do what he can to make sure we are all happy.

I finally got my third tattoo completed this past weekend.  I got my son’s name that passed away on my side with two angel wings and a halo.  I got the work done at B2B tattoo in Wright City.

 

Next week Mike leaves for China.  He’s going to be visiting our factory and making sure all the final details are worked out and finally get production started.  We are hoping for an August Roll out like I mentioned before at the Survivors Conference in Nashville.  He is going to be guest Tweeting and Blogging for me while he is gone.  So be ready for pics from China!  Should be fun, he is very entertaining!

 

That’s it this week…..tears all dried…..emotions back in check…..and please make the most of your Dash!

I love all of you……Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment